Poetry, articles, columns, opinion pieces, etc.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Comforting Idea

At first the idea of this working seemed like it would be destined to fail given the circumstances. But I wasn going to let a stereotype or common thought ruin the idea of what we have. Something so special and so meaningful, to just be pushed aside based off what our heads may be telling us versus what our hearts know is best. It wouldn be a risk taken but rather a mistake made if we didn follow our instincts and feelings about this, about us. All the other things are small sacrifices to the overall, ending of happiness together. No measures of distance or time can come between us or jeopardize this feeling of genuine, true love we have found in one another. For something to feel this right and this powerful I know it is real. How much we are a piece of our lives now, I couldn imagine life without it. It is something I have never felt before, an experience that is indescribable. Too much for others to understand and too much for me to even believe.

Our time we had together seemed merrily perfect. Hard to imagine in such a short time two people can become so close. After the first day with you, it felt so comfortable and everything just felt so right. We can be ourselves and not have to worry. Feels so natural to talk with you, laugh with you and be with you.

I have faith in our destiny together and belief that it will work. Living for each other and the things we need, not what others want for us. As long as we have each other I know it will be okay. Someone to talk to, some to love, someone to care for, someone to hug is what we are waiting for. When the days are rough, I want it to be only us that can brighten them.

I imagine it will be easy once the day comes, the idea we have of us will turn into reality. If we follow our hearts they will lead us to the right direction. I am not scared because my heart won lie when it comes to you and I. Being able to see you, feel you and talk with you is where I want to be for all eternity. The idea of sharing an entire life with someone can be scary, but the idea of us is promising.

I feel like a kid again dreaming of a family of my own, a house to call home and the one to be with enduringly. The dream idea may just be playing out into reality. We talk about everything we want to have, the home you want to build and what we want to do. Most would think it is a long shot, a fairytale or just crazy talk but it feels so perfect and like it will become complete. It seems like a fantasy but it is indescribably real.

Now only after a short time passing, I know the idea of us will in time become actuality and it will be everlasting. Just the idea alone brings me happiness and improves my outlook. I put all my faith in hoping it will be true. Destined for the future is where we will be.

No comments: